A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on the end-user’s computer that allows us to recognize the end-user. These cookies help us enhance the quality of our website by enabling us to monitor which pages the end-user finds useful.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, they provide many advantages in the area of interactive services hence better navigation results and more effective utilization of our website. Cookies cannot harm the end-user’s computer, and are activated only to help us identify and resolve errors.
Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the end-user’s computer through the browser when it connects to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store data for providing the requested services that are not typically kept (session cookies), or to preserve data that can be stored indefinitely for providing other future services (persistent cookies).
Type of Cookies:
• Technical Cookies that facilitate end-user navigation and use of the various options or services offered by the website as session identification, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc).
• Customization Cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc).
• Analytical Cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and to measure user activity profiling and navigation in order to improve websites.
• Publicity Cookies to allow management of advertising space on the web.
• Personalized Advertising Cookies that allow management of web advertising space based on the behavior and browsing habits of the end-user, where the end user’s profile is obtained and this allows the end-user to customize the advertising that is displayed in the end-user’s browser.
Our website uses only technical and analytical cookies. We do not obtain, capture or manage personal data or browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in accordance with article 22 of the Information Service Society law, and since we only use technical and analytical cookies, we have obtained the end user’s consent to their use, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable time has passed so that the end-user has time to decide on whether to consent or otherwise.
It is important to note that end-users can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions contained in their Internet browsers.